Public Skate COVID Info
Public Skating Is Back!
While the capacity of Public Skates will be limited to follow City and State recommendations, Fifth Third Arena is still offering daily Public Skate sessions to its community. This is a great way to continue to experience the facility in a safe and healthy manner. To ensure everyone’s safety, please adhere to the following guidelines.
CLICK HERE for General Facility Safety Practices
Public Skate Guidelines
- Skaters are encouraged to bring their own skates. Rental skates will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Masks must be properly worn both on and off the ice while at the arena.
- Skate helpers will available on a limited basis. Please do not share skate helpers with other participants. Skate helpers will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Social distancing must be practiced on the ice during public skates. This will be enforced by the skate guard when possible.
- Locker rooms will not be available. Social distant seating will be available to put on skates throughout the lobby and rink perimeters.
- Designated ice entrance and exit doors as well as marked pathways will be enforced to avoid congestion.
- Please avoid congregating on the ice and within the facility.
- Player benches and penalty box areas will not be accessible during Public Skating.
- Spitting on the ice or players benches is strictly prohibited.
If you have been to the Fifth Third Arena and test positive for COVID-19 within 7 days of your visit, you must call the facility to report this information (312-455-7600). If you exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please do not visit the facility.