Fifth Third Arena Cares About Your Safety!
The facility will have new guidelines to ensure your health and safety remains our top priority. In addition to increased cleaning and sanitation of high traffic areas, staff has been trained to assist with the new safety practices at Fifth Third Arena:
View the informational video featuring new safety practices below
General Facility Safety Procedures
- All customers must always wear a mask while in the facility except while on the ice.
- All customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility. Anyone whose temperature registers above 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter.
- Everyone participating in on-ice activities must certify that they do not have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, have not had symptoms in the last 7 days, and have not had close contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days.
- If you are living with someone who is considered high risk or you have a weakened immune system, it is recommended to not visit the facility.
- All customers must abide by the Chicago Travel Order, which directs travelers entering or returning to Chicago from a State on the Quarantine List to self-quarantine for a 14-day period from their return. The most updated Chicago Travel Quarantine List can be found at: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/emergency-travel-order.html
- All guests will be encouraged to maintain social distancing. It is recommended that customers maintain 6 feet of space between one another.
- Spitting on the ice or players benches is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone should avoid contact with high touch areas such as: handrails, door handles, tables, and chairs. Doors will be propped open whenever possible.
- The facility is encouraging cashless transactions. Please pre-register or pay by debit/credit card whenever possible.
- Certain areas of the facility will have directional signage to assist with social distancing. Please follow the marked routes within the facility.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the facility. All guests are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer stations and wash hands frequently.
- Skate sharpening will still be available with additional safety precautions.
- Locker Rooms and showers will not be accessible. All players are expected to “Dress and Drive”. Designated areas will be assigned for players to put on their skates, gloves and helmet.
- Water fountains will not be available. There will also be no “Lost and Found”.
- Restroom and Elevators will have limited capacity.
- Concession and bar amenities will not be available.
- All areas of the facility must comply with current capacity limits based on sate mitigations.
- A maximum of 1 adult per youth skater will be permitted into the facility.
- Anyone utilizing the facility must complete an update waiver prior to visiting Fifth Third Arena: https://app.waiverelectronic.com/render/splash/59ee9532476d4500ab46cc92
- Participants will not be permitted into the facility more than 20 minutes prior to their schedule start time. Participants must exit the facility within 20 minutes of their scheduled end time.
- The facility cannot guarantee visitors will not be exposed to COVID-19 during their visit. By visiting the Fifth Third Arena, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please note that additional guidelines are in place for specific programs. Please see additional guidelines for
If you have been to the Fifth Third Arena and test positive for COVID-19 within 7 days of your visit, you must call the facility to report this information (312-455-7600). If you exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please do not visit the facility.