Party/Space Rental COVID Info
Birthday Party and Space Rentals will resume on July 31st, 2020
In addition to on-ice activities, birthday parties and space rentals will be available at Fifth Third Arena following safety guidelines issued by IDPH and CVC for indoor gatherings. We are excited to celebrate and host our clients again for your special occasions. Birthday parties and room rentals will be permitted under the following previsions.
CLICK HERE for General Facility Safety Practices
Birthday Party, Room and Space Rental Guidelines
- Spaces can still be used at 50% capacity (Multipurpose Rooms- 20 Max / Media Room- 25 Max)
- When available, both Multipurpose Rooms can be rented simultaneously to accommodate groups between 20 – 40 guests.
- All guests must always have masks on and practice social distancing.
- All table and chairs will be sanitized by the facility before and after each rental.
- If catering is available through Fifth Third Arena, menu items and delivery method will be modified to ensure safety and sanitation. If catering is not available, other arranges can be made when planning your event.
- When pairing a space rental with an ice rental, lockers will not be available. Guests will have designated areas to put on skates.
- Birthday Parties may utilize private ice rentals in lieu of participating during public skate time.
- There will be an event attendant assigned to your booking to assist with maintaining social distancing, cleaning, and sanitization.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available by your room. Please encourage all your guests to frequently sanitize their hands throughout the duration of your booking.
- Party add-ons will be available on a limited basis. Add-ons can be coordinated directly with your event planner.
- Guests may utilize rink perimeters, concourse areas, and seating areas to accommodate groups of over 40 while still following capacity and social distancing guidelines.
- For more information on how your event can be customized under these current circumstances, please complete our online inquiry form: https://www.fifththirdarena.com/general-inquiry
If you have been to the Fifth Third Arena and test positive for COVID-19 within 7 days of your visit, you must call the facility to report this information (312-455-7600). If you exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please do not visit the facility.